We do have a few clients that require that you have a long distance package as you would be making outbound calls. Most of our clients are inbound calls that wouldn’t require the long distance package. So this would be based off of which client you choose to express interest in once you have completed the admissions process.
Articles in this section
- Does arise except mac operating system?
- Will I need to call long distance?
- Where can I find the Arise System Equipment Policy?
- Arise Technical Requirements for CSP's & Buy Products
- What operating systems do Arise and its clients currently support in the US?
- Can I use my laptop to serve Arise clients?
- Can I use my existing home telephone to receive calls?
- What are the Internet connectivity requirements?