You can work as many hours as you desire. However there is a minimum of 15-20 hours per week required under the terms of the Statement of Work (‘SOW”) on most client applications. We have hours for CSP’s to service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The hours available for a specific client will be outlined in the Opportunity Announcements you receive once you complete the Admissions Process
Articles in this section
- This opportunity will be replacing my full-time job. Is working as a virtual agent competitive to a full-time job?
- How many hours can I work?
- Why does my invoice show $1.00 as the rate?
- Does my call center generate service revenue if a call goes into the next interval?
- This is my first invoice. Why don’t I see any performance incentives?
- If I was supposed to receive a refund, where would I find it on the invoice?
- Why was my call center paid at the Alternate Base Rate?
- How do IBO check what intervals their agents serviced?
- I just started my own call center why didn’t I receive service revenue for the full revenue cycle?
- Will I be charged the Platform Usage Fee for agents who are not yet servicing?