Yes. Work at Home Solutions requires that all individuals seeking to become CSP’s legally reside in the United States and be legal to work within the United States. However, Arise has made a business decision to not support the provision of services from the following states: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, or Wisconsin.
Articles in this section
- What is a SOW
- What is the minimum age to become a Virtual Agent?
- What does the work involve?
- Do I have to be a legal resident of the United States?
- How To Retrieve Your Arise Portal Username & Passcode
- How Are Incentive Bonuses and Commissions Earned? How Much Will A CSP Earn?
- Direct Deposit Request & Verification Process
- When Will I Receive My 1099 Form?
- WHAT POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
- WHO DETERMINES THE PROJECT OR CLIENT THAT I WORK WITH?