Top fortune 500 companies want to cut down the cost of having several work locations. It saves them on overhead expenses.
We created a company who hires individuals like you, who have high speed internet, a computer and a quiet work environment to take calls for them. This helps you attain a flexible work schedule from the comfort of home while they can operate remotely.
The process is easy. You register, then select a client to take calls for. Many of our agents love working for the "Happiest place on Earth" as an example.
When you register you will select a time to learn what to say to customers & how to use their systems. This is done online in a virtual classroom setting. You will have an instructor and peers to guide you. When you start to take live calls you start to earn revenue. Our pay dates are on the 1st and 15th of every month. You are paid hourly. We make it that simple.
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not heard from Veritacall by email, text or phone with new instructions within 1 hour after applying.
- We recommend if you have AOL, YAHOO or HOTMAIL to create a GMAILemail account and re-submit an application if you repeatedly don't get a response from Veritacall/ARISE.
- Please check your spam for an email sent to you by Veritacall. Please add our emails to your contacts.
Create Gmail Account
As a Customer Support Professional, you will be getting a lot of emails from Veritacall and Arise. To ensure you receive emails with no disruptions we recommend creating a Gmail account specifically for your virtual call center business. After you create that Gmail account please fill out the Email Update form can be found in your HR admin account at https://www.veritacall.com/app/ HR account will be available after training is completed.
NEVER, EVER, EVER DELETE Veritacall/ARISE related email! Keep a paper/digital record of everything. You may need it for legal, financial or scheduling reasons later. That is another reason to have separate Veritacall/Arise related email.
Follow These Steps:
- ESSENTIAL: Create your Gmail account. Link: www.google.com/gmail/about
- OPTIONAL: Set up forwarding to your personal email so you do not miss any company emails: Watch tutorial: www.youtu.be/QvpvwtG-e6I
- OPTIONAL: Set up Gmail for your Outlook, iPhone or Android.
- Go to the Arise Registration Page
- DIRECT LINK URL: https://partnersetup.arise.com
- Select country of residence: We only contract with U.S. workers
- Click boxes for "Is registering to use the Arise Platform right for you? "
- "Create Profile" with username and passcode
- For email please use your new work Gmail.
- Input Contact Information:
- You MUST use the name that is associated with your Driver's License and Social Security.
- If you have recently been MARRIED or had a NAME CHANGE, you must make sure that your documents have been updated to MATCH your last name before registering.
- When it asks you in the form: Were you referred to Arise by an Independent Business Owner or current Client Support Professional?
- Click YES. You have three options at this point:
- Enter Veritacall Enter referring agent ID (CSP ID: 1925940) our COO's name will appear Beattie, Antonio.
Sign Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Login: https://portal.arise.com
Submit Call Center Info: Prt.1
If you already signed up with another company in Arise and want to switch to Veritacall follow instructions below. Or click here and use these methods
Go to: "Submit Information" and click "Change My Selection"
Join An Independent Business Vendor already in the Arise Network
Enter Veritacall FEIN: 830866150 or IB# 99589 The name should read Verita Communications LLC
Submit Call Center Info: Prt.2
New to the Arise platform? Start here.
Go to "Join a call center on the Arise Platform" and click "Start Now"
In the "Agreements" section, next to the View and Sign arrow(s), click on "View"
Read the waiver and if acceptable, click on "I Accept".
Select Client Opportunity - Start Now
When you choose your company you will do a program assessment that consists of a voice examination before paying for the certification course. Please review the voice assessment tutorial.
Please complete program assessments within 24 hours of choosing your program, or you will be removed from the course and you will have to start the process again if you want to work for that company.
After you pass program/voice assessments you will have to complete a free background check and maybe drug screening by First Advantage depending on what client you chose. When you pass a background check and drug screening you will have to pay for your certification course. Arise does not do payment plans on certification course payments. You will receive up to a $60 refund of your course fee after 3 months of work. That means if your course only cost $40 you will receive a full refund. If it's $109 you will recieve a $60 refund.
You will receive email instructions about drug test location near you.
You will receive an email a few weeks before class about pre-work and pre-class meetings. Take advantage of these learning sessions. If you cannot access your pre-course work, or your teacher delays in giving you course instructions, DON'T WORRY. Check in with Arise Enrollment Chat Support once a week and make sure there are no technical issues. Let them know you have not received pre-course information and make sure you get a support ticket number. It is vital you maintain a digital record of all communication.
This process of certification will take 3 days to 6 weeks depending on the company you picked.
In most cases, you will start making income about 3 weeks into training as you start taking calls.
Have your internet, computer system, dialpad/headset, and optional headset mic ready for the first day. See Equipment Requirements & Suggestions.
For most programs, you will need an ASD Software. Wait for your ASD software to be mailed and practice installing it before the first day of class.
ASD COMMON ISSUES:
- COMMON PAY QUESTIONS:
- How does Veritacall pay? ANSWERWhat days will I get paid? ANSWER
- When will I submit direct deposit information? ANSWER
- Who will issue me a 1099 form? ANSWER
- Students who are prepared, serious, focused and read all their emails and watch videos do well.VACATION POLICY & REQUEST PROCEDURE: If you need to take a vacation this tutorial will guide you.Please read our Drop Course Policy
- Be sure to download/install Microsoft Security Essentials and remove any security programs that are not approved by Arise
- Don't be late and absent during certification course. Login always 5 to 10 minutes before to fix any last minute technical issues. Make the 3 to 6-week certification course an absolute priority. Join the class online wherever you are in the US. Communicate any problems with your teacher A.S.A.P. Arise and the companies they contract with are very strict on time. Their business depends on you faithfully and professionally helping their customers. Don't take it lightly because it is "Work From Home". After you get certified and find yourself sick, or with an emergency you can swap intervals, release intervals, or just let Partner Support know through chat that will not be able to work-READ TUTORIAL. Being absent and notifying Arise will still negatively affect your CA (Commitment Adherence Rate), but it's better than not communicating with Arise. Not communicating is the worst thing you can do on the Arise Network. If your CA percentage drops really low Arise may not renew your contract after 3 months. If it gets really, really bad they will drop you before the 3-month renewal date. They monitor everything. These tutorials teaches you how to schedule yourself, swap and release hours and what to do if you have power or internet outage.
Program Enrollment & Payment Processes
- After you complete your certification course you will still be on probation for 60 to 90 days called "Certification SOW". During this period there may be some incentives that you're not entitled to. You will have Arise performance facilitators who operate as coaches guiding you closely.Read all your emails and stay engaged.Certification course issues reach out to your teachers and pf (performance facilitator).
- For technical issues, or issues related to enrollment of a certification course reach out to Arise Chat Support. Ask questions to Veritacall your IBO by sending emails to email@example.com or logging into our Veritacall CSP Portal and submitting tickets.
- Learn how to use the CSP work scheduling app (Starmatic).
If you have any questions concerning payments please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org