Yes. You can use your laptop work as long as your laptop meets the minimum computer requirements listed in the FAQ’s above. Remember, you may not user any wireless connections at any time. Your laptop must be hard wired to a supported internet connection. Wireless keyboards and a wireless mouse are not supported.
Articles in this section
- Does arise except mac operating system?
- Will I need to call long distance?
- Where can I find the Arise System Equipment Policy?
- Arise Technical Requirements for CSP's & Buy Products
- What operating systems do Arise and its clients currently support in the US?
- Can I use my laptop to serve Arise clients?
- Can I use my existing home telephone to receive calls?
- What are the Internet connectivity requirements?