W-9 forms do not expire, but the IRS requires them to be replaced when specific information is changed. Although not required by the IRS, businesses can request updated W-9 forms for the purpose of maintaining accurate records.
Articles in this section
- What is a SOW
- What is the minimum age to become a Virtual Agent?
- What does the work involve?
- Do I have to be a legal resident of the United States?
- How To Retrieve Your Arise Portal Username & Passcode
- How Are Incentive Bonuses and Commissions Earned? How Much Will A CSP Earn?
- Direct Deposit Request & Verification Process
- When Will I Receive My 1099 Form?
- WHAT POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
- WHO DETERMINES THE PROJECT OR CLIENT THAT I WORK WITH?