No. You need a separate landline telephone dedicated to receiving Arise incoming calls. This line cannot be used for any other incoming or outgoing personal calls. Arise does require you to provide us a separate contact telephone number. In addition no one should have this phone number other than Arise. See Equipment Setup Requirements.
Articles in this section
- Does arise except mac operating system?
- Will I need to call long distance?
- Where can I find the Arise System Equipment Policy?
- Arise Technical Requirements for CSP's & Buy Products
- What operating systems do Arise and its clients currently support in the US?
- Can I use my laptop to serve Arise clients?
- Can I use my existing home telephone to receive calls?
- What are the Internet connectivity requirements?