Before a call center company can begin servicing a client program, their agents must take and successfully complete a client certification course. Certification is an investment opportunity. Like an aesthetician or general contractor, it prepares the learner to be a true professional. Learners will gain keen knowledge related to the client, call types, customers, and how to be successful.
Each client offers a certification course that must be passed in order to begin service. You will need the proper training to do the work successfully and grow your work at home business revenue as a service agent for Fortune 500 companies. These are highly specialized, instructor-led online courses providing information on the client’s systems that will be used by agents during servicing, as well as the performance metrics laid out in the operative Statement of Work and other information about the client program. Most training courses come with a small fee that ranges from $19 -$249.
To ensure that you are serious about working with our company you are required to pay for the cost of training upfront, but the good news is you are reimbursed up to $60.00 for the cost of training after 90 days of servicing
- Courses with fees up to $249. Includes 4-8 weeks of technical training, the course may give you some paid training, and pay up to $20 an hour.
- Courses $19 to $99 normally have less training 2-3 weeks, may provide paid training during the course, and pays $11 to $16 an hour.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Courses range anywhere from 3 days to 8 weeks in length. Each session is normally 4 hours long. Often the course is instructor-led but there are also self-directed components, and there may be requirements to complete prior to the next day’s class. Everything is virtual. Videos and audio components are built into the online experience.
MAKE AN INFORMED COMMITMENT
The Course Certification experience closely reflects the real world. The Opportunity Announcement will provide you with all the information you need – including information about certification – to decide whether a given client program is the right opportunity for your business before you commit your business’ resources.
We suggest that you:
- Take the time to learn about the opportunity inside out.
- Read through the Opportunity Announcement.
- Talk to your business owner and any other agents who may have taken the course.
- Take the time to attend information sessions and ask questions BEFORE you make the commitment to the certification course.